Monday, May 16, 2011

Big River performance

Four generations attended the musical Big River at the Glendale Centre Theatre on April 9th - my grandmother, my mother, myself, and my son Ian. It was a nice evening out with Ian as our date.


Big River is a musical based on the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. We thought they did a wonderful job. I love the in-the-round theatre, where everyone has a nice seat and you feel like you're right in the action. Ian discovered that he isn't a big fan of musicals ("they sing too much"), but he loves opera. Go figure.

Ian with Huck & Jim's boat

With Ian in the theatre
Then we enjoyed a yummy dinner at Don Cuco's Mexican Restaurant, with good food and pleasant conversation. It was a nice evening to spend together.

My Granny, My Mom, My Ian, and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment