Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you to Jen from Chestnut Grove Academy for this award! I'm so encouraged!
  
The rules of the award are:
Thank the giver.
Tell seven things about yourself.
Award fifteen bloggers with the award.

Seven things about myself (in no particular order):
  
1. I never wanted to homeschool before, and here I am four years later loving it.
2. I have my Master's Degree in Family and Consumer Science (emphasis in nutrition) and work as a Clinical Dietitian most weekends.
3. I have been known to forget about plants and let them die, which is perhaps why my kids are loud. They don't want me to forget to feed them :)
4. I have a funny baptism story, but the end result was that my husband (whom I barely knew at the time) baptized me in the ocean in Santa Barbara in the winter (brrr, cold) because he was the only one from our church who came wearing shorts (we were mostly college students). 8 months later we started dating. 3 years after that we were married. Gotta love God's plans.
5. I discovered the band Mumford and Sons this year and am loving them.
6. I love to read and have to remind myself that I'm supposed to be doing housework, too.
7. I randomly quote movies and songs, mostly with my husband.
 
And now for the awards (not quite 15, but I'm new to blogging, so this is what I came up with)...
  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SOOO MUCH for giving me the Verstaile Blogger award! It is always so nice to see someone has read your blog and given it a bit of recognition! Thanks so much and please stop by again at Brighton Park! Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete