Monday, June 6, 2011

Parables of Jesus - Scripture Adventures

I recently found out about Scripture Adventures from another site (I apologize for not remembering where - I was in research mode at the time). They have some really great looking Bible studies to do with the kids. We've tried different Bible studies with the kids, but we're always looking for something new that will keep our attention (and more importantly the kids' hearts).

Scripture Adventures has full curriculum series for the Old Testament, Life of Christ, and Acts of the Apostles. But since I am looking for something to do this summer with the kids, I was happy to find they have a few shorter series including Learning about Jesus and their Celebrate series, featuring holidays.

Today I started the Parables of Jesus series with the kids. I am excited because we'll be doing a parable each week, which should get us through the summer. If all goes well, then I'll look into one of their full curriculums for the Fall.


 I found the "Learn about Jesus: Parables of Jesus" download on CurrClick for a little less money than the Scripture Adventures website. CurrClick also has the full curriculum series available in smaller parts, but beware you'd end up spending more money to get the full set than you would on Scripture Adventures website.

If you'd like to browse through the Parables of Jesus lessons, just click here or on the photo above, and it will direct you to CurrClick and the Parables of Jesus product.

There are also a few FREE Scripture Adventure products on CurrClick right now. Just click and check them out:

* 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge
* Easter Lapbook
* A Passover Celebration for Christian Families
* Summer Reading Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment