Thursday, July 14, 2011

"D" is for Duckling

Last week, Bode and I read Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey for our preschool time. Bode loved the book and the ducklings. We spent three days working on the activities because our other days were busy. But these activities could have easily been spread over four to five days.

Lapbook Resources:
Enchanted Learning: Circle 10 words, Matching words, I can color
Homeschool Creations: Cut and paste, Upper and lower case tracing, "D" is for duck
Homeschool Share: Words that begin with "D"
Beginning Reading: Circle the "D"s
Kiz Club: Duck lifecycle
Homeschool Share: Duckling lapbook pages

Bode during his activities:






Finished Product:



1 comment:

  1. I love these. I've never done lap books with the kids. I'd love to hear more about how you plan for them.

    ReplyDelete